Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Architectural Visualization


May 28th, 2013

I love architecture so when I saw this demo on the Oculus subreddit I have to give it a go.

Details
The detail of the house is quite good. The tree on the left has leaves falling and there is water in the front and the back. The walking area is a bit restricted but otherwise I recommend this for a quick visit.

You can find it here.

My youngest daughter is a big fan of Frank Lloyd Wright. We did a Lego model of Falling Waters over the winter. During our research we found a model of Falling Waters in the Valve source engine. I should see if I can get my hands on it and get it to work with the Oculus.

Update: I downloaded the falling waters map but it doesn't work anymore. I think it has been defunct for many years. The map can be found here:
http://www.cstrike-planet.com/maps/969?p=2#posts

Serious Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment